It's inspiration day at the Inky Impressions Inspiration blog and I have a card for you using "Ice Skating Rachel". I've colored her with Copic markers. I cut her out and popped her up on pop dots. The card is made with My Mind's Eye Portabello Road papers. I was in the mood to play with embossing powder again so the edges of the large mat and two smaller ones are all edged in white embossing powder for a frosty look. I created a little flower spray with some punched flowers, pearls, and a die cut flourish.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Sassy Studio Designs--frosty winter colors
Totally Papercrafts--make your own flowers
CMC Copic Challenge--frosty ice cold projects
- Papers: My Mind's Eye Portabello Road, Georgia Pacific, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Inky Impressions Stamps "Ice Skating Rachel"
- Ink: Copics, Brilliance Platinum Planet Dew Drop, Dusty Concord Distress ink, Versamark, Pearl Perfect Pearls
- Tools: Nestabilities Standard Cirlcles Large (S4-114) and Classic Ovals Large (S4-110), Cuttlebug, Die-namics Fancy Flourish, Bow Easy, EK Success Retro Flower punches and Scalloped Scallop edge punch
- Miscellaneious: Offray ribbon, Crystal Stickles, Recollections pearls, Snow Cap paint dabber, Stampendous White embossing powder