I don't know about you , but I'm pretty picky about where I do my online shopping. I don't buy online a lot, but I'm crazy about these Sarah Kay stamps and I can't get them anywhere locally. I decided to purchase them from 7kidscollegefund and I can tell you I'm more than happy that I picked them to shop with. They have a great selection and the ship time is fantastic.Well on top of being a great online store, they've started up their very own challenge blog aptly called 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. Wednesday they posted their very first challenge--pink and dots and this is my card for the challenge.
My friend Silvia (who by the way makes the most awesome cards!) made a card using this labels 10 Nestie die and I just fell in love with it. I had to order it and another Sarah Kay stamp I can't wait to use.
Supplies
Paper: October Afternoon Fly a Kite, My Mind's Eye Laundry Line, Coordinations cardstock, white cardstock, Strathmore Watercolor paper
Stamp: Sarah Kay Spring Is Back
Inks+: Derwent Watercolor pencils, Tattered Rose Distress Ink, Cotton Candy Stickles
Tools: Nestabilities Labels Ten (S5-022)
Miscellaneous: Recollections Adhesive pearls, Prima mini roses, Celebrate It ribbon
I'm trying to experiment more with background elements. So much to learn.
Hope you like the card!
Wow, your card is soooo pretty! I'm a huge Sarah Kay fan also. Very pretty papers and coloring too! So glad you could join us for our first challenge at 7KCF. hugz, Mary
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card Tracy! Love that image, she is so cute, and the flowers are perfect!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card! Love the soft border around that darling image & all the flowers & pearls look very pretty!
ReplyDeleteanother pretty pretty card, tracy! i love the colors and the DPs...such a cutie image. pretty flowers and pearl accents. thanks for sharing :)! *hugs* steph :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! ♥ So sweet image and all those little details.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge blog. ^_^
Hugs,
¤Manuela¤
Very pretty work! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids Challenge this week!
ReplyDeleteYour card is lovely. Very elegant!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our first challenge at 7 Kids College Fund!
Julie
Adorable image and the design is so delicate and pretty! Lovely!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card! Beautiful colouring and layout and I love the soft vintage feel.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog, hope to see you back next time!
Hugs
Annika
This card is an awesome use of Labels 10! I love the pearl dots and flowers. So pretty!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card Tracy! I see you gave in to those Spellbinders...hehehehe! and to some more of those Sarah Kay stamps...I just got a few more on Thursday. Stopped by and chatted with Tab at 7 Kids College Fund...she's such a nice person...I was there for about 2 hrs looking at all her stock...uhh! it's amazing.
ReplyDelete