Monday, April 27, 2015

Sweet Peggy


     My apologies for not being around to visit lately.  I have been beyond busy.  Hoping to catch up with you all in the next few days.
     Today I'm sharing a card using the adorable Peggy from Mo's Digital Pencil.  I really have to wonder some times if Mo and I know the same little blue-eyed girl cause she sure does look just like the daughter of a friend of mine and that makes creating birthday cards for her extra special.
     You can't really see it but the heart on her shirt is nice and twinkly with some Wink of Stella.


Copics Used:
skin E000, E00, E11, E13, R20, R22, R30
hair E50, E51, E53, E55
clothing V01, V12, V17, R81, R83, R85, R89

     A few more dots for the inside.


     Hope you have a fabulous week!  Don't forget our baby card contest going on over at Mo's Clubhouse.  There's some Stamping Bella Mo Manning rubber up for grabs.
     Be blessed!

Supplies:
Paper--My Mind's Eye "The Sweetest Thing--Lavender", Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Mo's Digital Pencil "Peggy", sentiments from Purple Onion Designs
Ink--Versafine Black Onyx
Tools--Verve Flag It dies, Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles dies, sewing machine
Miscellaneous--Wink of Stella Clear Glitter pen

17 comments:

Nancy said...

WOW!! I LOVE this card, my friend! Gorgeous image, coloring and stitching! The design is simply fabulous! :o)

Geri Neumann said...

Hi Tracy, oh my....lots of intricate cutting on the image. You have so much patience. Love the little banner cuts behind Peggy. Another adorable card! Hugs, Geri N

Lisa Minckler said...

I am really loving your fussy cutting and especially enlarging your photos so I can see all the incredible coloring details you do. Beautiful card Hick.
hugs,
Twang :)

Jennifer Scull said...

she is pure sweetness surrounded by those lovely polka dots! :) you have skills, lady.... amazing coloring skills!

enjoy your week! :)

Geri said...

Beautiful, Tracy!!! Only you and Peggy could pull off those quirky pig tails! Gorgeous coloring, as always, my dear!

Dotty Jo said...

Stunning work, Tracy! Jo x

Kim said...

absolutely gorgeous card Tracy, your colouring is fab as always, and love the detail and layout.
Kim x

aussie aNNie said...

Delightful creation. Love these colours used and such a fab design.xxx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Ros Crawford said...

She beautiful!! What a lovely card ... The colouring is beautiful right down to the streaks in her hair! Have a lovely week Tracy!

Pam said...

Stunning, Tracy! She is so adorable. Have a great week. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Stunning love it ! Sorry for not visiting we have moved house and only had internet I stalled today xxx

Sarah said...

She is such a sweetie! Love your fussy cutting, always so perfect! Have a great day!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tracy, Peggy is absolutely adorable and so beautifully colored!! What a sweetie! I love your layout with the beautiful DP! And don't worry...we know you are busy and always delight us whenever you post. Sending hugs, sweet friend, and have a great day and week!

Audrey Pettit said...

You are just amazing, my friend! Your coloring is just breathtaking. I could stare at your work all day! And what a fun, fun background, too!

Linda Breedlove said...

She's darling... and what amazing coloring, dear lady!!! Love your card!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Tracy this could not be any cuter...I love how you colored the image especially the blonde hair. Beautiful design as well. Hugs, joann

Becky said...

This image is soooo cute! Awesome coloring.