Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Papercraft Star Reminder

Hope everyone's week is going well. Mine is jam packed since I'm trying to juggle regular daily things I need to do with being the director of this year's Vacation Bible school at our church. I'm not getting much crafting time in and IT'S KILLING ME! LOL

I did manage to get my project for the first challenge at Papercraft Star done. You won't get to see it until next week, but I wanted to give you all a reminder that the official launch and first challenge will begin on June 23. You can pop over there all during this week and meet all the new Design Team Members.

I've already explained the unique "public" voting system this challenge blog will have, but I also want to tell you about the unique set up of the challenges. When you visit the blog you'll find challenges for the next few months already posted on the side bar. That means you have tons of time before each challenge to develop and create your projects. You'll find a whole assortment of different kinds of challenges too.

I'm really excited about this new challenge blog and my part in it as a Design Team Member. I think you will be too, so come play with us. You still have a whole week before the first challenge starts. See what you can come up with using the following color challenge.



Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds very exciting Tracy! I'm really looking forward to seeing what you've made for this challenge :-) Guess we'll have to be a little patient huh? Don't forget to take some you-time in between all your chores, ok? Take care, hugs, Ira

Geri said...

Hey, Tracy! Thanks for popping in - it was good to hear from you! I just kept pilin' the glue in for those beads in my flowers. I saw you were picked to be on the Papercraft Star Design Team!! Way to go, girlie! I watched the submissions while I was on vacation. Congratulations! Looks like a fun site...I'll be checking it out.
Saw in your post about Bible School...I've already said a quick prayer for you! ;) I'll be doing the music for ours that starts right after the 4th of July...so, so many other big things to accomplish between now and then...I'm already stressin' and we've been back less than a week. It felt so good to get a project up, even though the last two nights have been very, very late ones! Won't keep you...really appreciate hearing from you as always! Have a great day!!