Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Nice Surprise! with a cherry on top

Today was errand day and when I got home and checked my e-mail I had a wonderful surprise waiting for me. One of my followers, a sweetheart named Grace, had sent me an e-mail saying that she had a surprise for me at her blog (gracenotes4today.blogspot.com). This totally cute little blog award was her surprise for me! Thanks so much Grace! Now I get to share it with five other people.

Here are the rules for the award:

1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3. List three things which you love about yourself.
4. Post a picture you love.
5. Tag five people you wish to pass this award on to.

Okay 1 & 2 are taken care of. Number three--hhmmm--(1) I love that God helped me to be a good mother to my daughter, (2) I love that my husband considers me his best friend, and (3) I love the thimble full of creativity God blessed me with and the tub that He gave me to collect all the things I learn from other people in. :)

Number four--this is a terrible picture because I had to scan it off a 35mm print. This was taken waayyy before digital cameras. LOL Hubby was in the Air Force and did a TDY in Puerto Rico. I got lucky enough to visit for a week and this is one of the beautiful beaches near Aguadillia that we played on. Puerto Rico is a very special place for us. Wish the color was better because that water is gorgeous!


Now to number five. Gosh this is hard. I have to be bad here and break the rules because I'm sending this to six awesomely crafty ladies!

Savannah--Savannahland2
Silvia--Crafty Sil

Enjoy your award ladies. It's well deserved by all of you!

Thanks again Grace!

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Thank you so much Tracy!! I'm going to have to dig through my pictures now and find one that I want to post.

Thanks again my friend,
~K

Unknown said...

Oh wowie Tracy, thank you so much for this lovely award! I so appreciate your comments! I'll try to put this nice cherry up asap and will start thinking to whom I'll pass it on!
Thanks again, big hugs from me xox

CraftySil said...

Hi Tracy!
You are such a sweetie Pie! Thank you so much for this lovely award. I really appreciate your support on my blog and your friendship.
Many hugs!