Sunday, July 25, 2010

Who Won My Blog Candy?

There will be more than one post for Sunday night/Monday so be sure to check them all out!

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the first Papercraft Star Blog Hop! I hopped around to all of your blogs too and discovered some amazing talent out there, as well as some cool new products to check out, and some projects I'd love to scraplift. :)
I read and appreciated each and every comment that was left. A special thanks to all of you who chose to become a new follower of my blog. I hope that you find something inspiring or useful here in the projects that I share. I also hope you ALL come and play along with the Papercraft Star weekly challenges. The more the merrier!
My blog candy was offered to those who commented and became a follower (or were one already) so I put all those names into a bucket and my beautiful daughter drew out a name for me.

The blog candy winner is
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
Ruth!
at inreallifefaith.blogspot.com
Congratulations Ruth!!!

Please send me a message at the gmail address listed here on my blog with your mailing info so I can get your new candy mailed out to you.

Blessings,

3 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

Congrats Ruth!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to you Ruth and have FUN with all your new goodies!!

Kristina said...

Congratulations Ruth!