Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What a wonderful day!

This morning started off with a wonderful blessing when I discovered that my "Isn't She Lovely" card won a Spotlight Artist award at City Crafter Challenge blog!

Yippee! I was really happy with how the card turned out and now I'm even happier. :) And speaking of CCCB check this out.
Aren't these little birdies just beautiful. Unfortunately I don't speak or read Russian (I'm pretty sure that's what this is LOL), so I can't tell you exactly what it says, but I believe the gist of it is that the person giving it to you thinks your blog is nice and they enjoy visiting it. Sure hope that's what this means or it could be very embarassing. hee hee That's how I'm going to view it anyway, because that's the way I think my sweet bloggie friend Kirsty meant it when she awarded me with it on her personal blog, Handmade Little Things. Kirsty is the mastermind behind City Crafter Challenge Blog, one of my favorite places to play for card challenges. If you're into card making and have never played there, you definitely need to give it a try. Kirsty and her DT girls do an awesome job of both inspiring us and being great sources of encouragement and support by visiting and commenting on submissions for each weeks challenge. Trust me, you won't feel like you're just a number there. The challenges are great too! And no, LOL, I'm not saying this because I just won a Spotlight Artist there. hee hee I really enjoy the atmosphere at CCCB. So here's a great big THANK YOU! to Kirsty for being my bloggie friend and picking my blog for this award.
Those who receive this award are supposed to pass it along to ten of their favorite blogs to visit. That would really be tough so I'm just going to send this out to those of you who regularly follow my blog and leave me such wonderful encouraging comments. If you'd like to display the award on your blog, feel free to grab it. I hope you all enjoy visiting my blog and seeing what I've made or just sharing a chuckle.
My second blessing of the day came when I visited my friend Traci's blog, He IS Able. If you'll remember a couple of weeks ago I created a card with a cross on it as my submission for her very first blog challenge. Well, her hubby pulled my name as the winner! Traci has started a wonderful card ministry to help spread the love of Christ. She's still collecting cards and has a card giveaway every week to one of her commenters. It's a worthwhile cause and she has been a blessing to me. If you'll take the time to visit her blog I bet she'll be a blessing to you too. Thanks Traci!
Don't forget that the sketch challenge at papercraft Star started today. Join us for the fun this week. You have until Saturday at noon to get your entry in.
Have a great tomorrow and thanks for listening to my ramblings.
Blessings,

8 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

yay, congrats tracy :)!
i hope you're having a great nite.
*hugs* steph :)

Nancy said...

WooHoo!! Congratulations to you Tracy! I saw the announcement over at He IS Able! You had a happy day!...Nancy :o)

Unknown said...

Congratulations Tracy! Your card was absolutely lovely!!

Kristina said...

Congratulations Tracy, you deserve it!!

CraftySil said...

Congratulations Tracy!! Way to go!!! Well deserved. :)

Heather Rogers said...

Woohoo! Congrats to you girl. :)

Suzanne C said...

Congrats! Yeah! So happy for you!

Xushenka said...

Congratulations! You really deserve it! =)

By the way, it is in Russian, and it says "Thank you for the inspiration!" =)