Wednesday, October 27, 2010

City Crafter Challenge #28--Autumn Leaves


YAY!  I managed to find time to make a challenge card and it's for my favorite challenge, City Crafter Challenge.  This weeks challenge is to make a card with autumn leaves.  My image has some fall leaves in it and I've even strung a leaf button on my hemp.  Hope you like it. :)
Blessings,


Supplies

Papers:  Bazzill, October Afternoon, Recollections, Strathmore Watercolor paper, Pink Paislee
Stamp:  Fred, She Said Designs "Pumpkin Bouquet", Papertrey Ink Mixed Messages
Inks+:  Spiced Marmalade, Dried Marigold, Crushed Olive, Forest Moss, Peeled Paint, Aged Mahogany, and Frayed Burlap Distress inks, Derwent Watercolour pencils, Timber Brown Stazon, Walnut Stain Distress Stickles
Tools:  Nestabilities Classic Squares Large (S4-126), Martha Stewart leaf punch, Fiskars Paper Crimper
Miscellaneous:  Crafters Square hemp cord, Prima Flowers, sunflowers from my stash, Recollections adhesive pearls, Wal-mart buttons

7 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Gorgeous Tracy!!! a very elegant design!!
hugs & blessings!

Nancy said...

Yay for more sunflowers! I really like the layering on this one...and all the lovely details! :o)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That's cool, I love the autumn colors and I think the leaf button is extra cool! I am glad you have time to play along with us this week at CCCB!

Ros said...

Beautiful card and beautifully done ... love those sunflowers ... thanks so much for joining us at CCCB

Unknown said...

Your card is Beautiful. I just love that image. Perfec for our challenge.. Thanks so much for joining us over at CCCB!

Michelle Pearson said...

love this card....everything about it is perfection!

cnelson said...

This is just lovely! LOVE the sunflowers! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!