Friday, February 4, 2011

A Very Special RAK

     Okay, just in case there's someone reading this who doesn't know what a RAK is, it's a random act of kindness.  Well I just received one of those or I should say viewed one of those. :-) 
     I try to keep up throughout the day with all the posts that pop up on my Google Reader, but sometimes I don't get the time to do it until late at night.  So a few minutes ago I started going down the list and I got to a post from a very talented crafter who's been tearing up our challenges at Papercraft Star and has already chalked up a Top Three at the new Kraft Journal challenge too.  I can't tell you what her proper name is but she goes by the name Sleepy Stamper and she made me a Happy Blogaversary card!  I was just blown away when I read her post.  The card is beautiful and fun and I am so pleasantly surprised that she made it in honor of my one-year blogging anniversary!  I'm going to put a link to her blog, Stamping While They Sleep, so you can go and see the card and take a look at her other projects.  She's got some great stuff!
     Off to finish catching up with the rest of my reading.  I'll be back tomorrow with a new card to share.
     Blessings!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

She made you a wonderful card Tracy! How very sweet of her! Enjoy your weekend, my friend! :o)

Suzanne C said...

Wonderful and thoughtful!