Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Fairy Birthday Cake


     I made this card a few months back for a DT project and then changed my mind, so it got put in the card box and never posted.  When I read Roxann's blog post today and saw the inspiration photo for The Outlawz Tuesday color challenge this card popped in my head.  So here it is.  :-)
     The image is from A Day For Daisies and I colored it with Copics.  Uhmm mmm, I sure do have the munchies right now.  LOL
     Thanks for popping in!  I'll be back tomorrow with my Papercraft Star project for this week.  If you'd like to pop over to the PCS blog and check out the challenge page you can see that our new challenge will be to use a flourish on your project.  Easy peasy right?  Hope to see your creations there.  :-)
     Hugs and blessings!



Supplies
  • Papers:  Adorn It, Kaisercraft, Bazzill, Georgia Pacific, Copic X-press It Blending card
  • Stamp:  A Day For Daisies "Strawberry Cake Fairy", Trade Fish Designs "Another Year"
  • Ink:  Copics
  • Tools:  sewing machine, Nestabilities Double Ended Tags (S3-149)
  • Miscellaneous:  Kraft Outlet Red Baker's Twine, paper doily and lace from my stash, Offray ribbon, The Paper Studio gems, Polymark Dimensional paint

8 comments:

heidy said...

Oh this is cute Tracy!
Hugs Heidy

Audrey Pettit said...

SO adorable! I LOVE this mix of goodies here. Sweet image, love the papers, fun mix of doily and trims. :)

Dorcas said...

I could definitely eat that cake right now!! Beautiful card, love Tammy's images.

Daria said...

Very pretty!

Nancy said...

What a fun card! I really like the design of this one, and the colors are so pretty and fresh! Now I have to go find a snack! lol :o)

Unknown said...

This is just yummie Tracy! Makes me want to bite straight into your beautiful pie! The doily and trims make some fine embellies. Really lovely!

Linda Breedlove said...

This is so adorable! I love your mix of elements, your sweet image, lovely papers and trims... how pretty!

Kim Duran said...

That cake looks amazing! So cute!