There's still a couple of hours to get in on the Whimsy and Stars Blog Hop fun. There are goodies to be won. :-)
This is another Whimsy and Stars Studio image called "Flowery Gift". Mabelle's little girls are so sweet. I've colored her with Copics and used some bright papers from Kaisercraft. Stamping the sentiment on the image panel was an afterthought after the card was completed. I got really lucky that it printed straight and solid. LOL
I'm way behind on visiting but I'll be around ASAP.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly--cute, cute, cute
Creative Mondays--anything goes
Digi Makeover Challenge--May flowers
The Outlawz Monday Greeting Card Challenge--anything goes plus sentiment on front
Big hugs to you all!
- Paper: Kaisercraft "Utopia", Kraft Outlet Light Kraft, Bazzill, Copic Xpress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Whimsy and Stars Studio "Flowery Gift", Stampendous "Notes For a Friend"
- Ink: Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Tools: Nestabilities Classic Ovals and Classic Scalloped Ovals, EK Success Retro Flower punch, Swiss Dot embossing folder, Cuttlebug, sewing machine
- Miscellaneous: Recollections pearls, Kraft Outlet Baker's Twine, ribbon from my stash