Welcome to the first Whimsy & Stars Blog Hop! The Design Team has been busy creating beautiful projects with the NEW Spring Release Sets. Make sure you stop at each blog along the way to check out all of the inspiration, and don't forget to leave a comment at each stop! Two random lucky readers will win this week's New Released Digi Stamp design. We would also love it if you played along with us by creating projects with any of the Whimsy & Stars Studio designs. The more you enter the more chances you have at winning the prize.
You'll find the InLinkz Froggy under my name below. Just create a card using a Whimsy & Stars image and link it up to join in our fun. If you'd like to add the InLinkz to your own blog post for the hop, just click on the "get the InLinkz code" button below and you'll find the code to paste into your post.
Here's the Blog Hop order for Mabelle's Design Team:
Tracy (--you're here. Make sure you visit everyone,
including Mabelle, for your chance to win some goodies.)
Now if that's not enough, Mabelle released a new Digi today, be sure you check it out! This is "Amelie to the Beach".
Now I guess I'd better tell you a little bit about my card. :-)
This little piggy went to dance class. LOL Meet LooLoo. She's one of the newest releases from Mabelle R.O.'s Whimsy & Stars Studio. Miss LooLoo agreed to model for my card today and yes she came up with that sentiment all by herself. :-) She's colored with Copics and little bit of Prismas. I added some white dots to her tutu with a a gel pen. Hope she makes you smile and I really hope you'll join in our fun.Happy hopping!
get the InLinkz code
- Paper: My Mind's Eye "On the Brightside--One", Kraft Outlet Brown Kraft Cover Weight cardstock, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Whimsy and Stars Studio Designs "LooLoo Ballerina", sentiment from Create with TLC
- Ink: Copics, Prismacolor pencils and OMS, Vintage Photo and Walnut Distress inks
- Tools: Memory Box Classic Scallop die, Nestabilities Lacey Circles
- Miscellasneous: Spare parts brads, Kraft Outlet natural Twill Tape and hang Tag String, Michaels wooden button, Yellow Stickles