"A, my name is Alice" can be found right here in Mo's store. I've colored her with Copics and given her a Make It Crafty cobblestone path to skip on, and a distress ink sky.
Mo gives away a $5.00 gift certificate for every twenty-five entries so break out any Mo image and come play along this week for your chance. Make sure you check out all the inspiration from my DT sistahs too. :-)
Thanks so much to all of you who left such sweet comments yesterday in regard to my departure from Papercraft Star. Your words hugged my heart. :-)
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments--anything goes
Digi Doodle Shop--anything goes
Moving Along with the Times--summer sunshine
Papertake Weekly--anything goes
Creative Monday--anything goes
Incy Wincy--Mother's Day or girlie
Love to Create--flowers and buttons
Make It Monday--anything goes
Paper Playtime--anythings goes
The Pink Elephant--spring time
PanPastel UK--spring time
Stamping Sisters in Christ--image of something planted to color green
Stamptacular Sunday--spring bling
The Stamp Pad--April showers bring May flowers
Have a wonderful rest of the week!
- Paper: My Mind's Eye "On the Bright Side--One" Kraft Outlet Light Kraft, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil "A, My Name is Alice", Make It Crafty "Cobblestone Path"
- Ink: Copics, Tumbled Glass and Faded Jeans Distress ink
- Tools: Nestabilites Labels Eighteen, Tim Holtz Tattered Florals, sewing machine
- Miscellaneous: Hug Snug Seam Binding, vintage Wrights rick rack, Michaels wood buttons, Kraft Outlet Hang Tag String, Recollections pearls