Today is the start of a brand new challenge at the Catered Crop and the recipe element we want to see on your projects is felt. For my card, I cut a scalloped border from felt and added some bling to it. I also created that fun felt loopy flower. Here's the tute I used. They're easy peasy. We'd love to have you come play along. The challenge runs for two weeks and if you'll pop into the blog next Sunday, you'll see this card along with the inspiration from my fellow DT girls, Dorcas, Silke Ledlow, and Jeanie Witmer.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan--use pink
The Ribbon Girl--photo inspiration/pink and cream
CMC Copic Challenge--pink and green
Di's Digi Designs--bling
Totally Gorjuss--something new (never used before digi stamp)
Delicious Doodles--diamonds are forever
Aud Sentiments--any sentiment
Paper Shelter--bling it on
Bearly Mine--anything goes
Craft Room Challenge--add fabric
Sassy Cheryl's--favorite color combination
Creative Monday--stitching/real or faux
The Pink Elephant--buttons galore
Hope you have a blessed day!
- Paper: My Mind's Eye "Lost and Found--Market Street", Kraft Outlet Brown Kraft Cover Weight cardstock, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Sassy Cheryl's "Precious Callie", Papertrey Ink "Mixed Messages"
- Ink: Copics, Mary Uchida white gel pen
- Tools: Nestabilities Labels Eighteen, Memory Box Classic Scallop edge die, sewing machine
- Miscellaneous: felt, The Paper Studio and Basic Grey buttons, Kraft Outlet Hang Tag String, Glossy Accents, Stardust Stickles, Michael's gemstones