I don't do CAS well. I just don't know how to make the image so special that it doesn't need any or much embellishment. Now some of you might not consider this card CAS, but I do and I am pleasantly surprised and happy to say that I LOVE how it turned out! When I saw the images that Tammy had planned for release this week, this little bee just stole my heart. He's called "Vintage Bee" and can be found with several other images including a cute grasshopper in the A Day For Daisies shop. I had to do him twice cause I messed up the stippling the first time. I really like how it turned out on this version.This release coincides with our new challenge at A Day For Daisies blog. We want to see "script" combined with an ADFD image. As you can see, I included some text paper underneath Mr. Bee. Hope you'll come join in our fun!
I'm still in the process of having to reload everything back onto by brand spanking OLD new computer. LOL Yep, that nasty old virus ate it up so it got wiped clean. Fun, fun I tell ya. :-) On top of that my cable connection is playing hide and seek. I'll come visit as best I can.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Digi Doodle Shop--anything goes
Creative Card Crew--bland card stock
Love to Create--3 of something (pearls)
Make It Monday--anything goes
Stampin Sisters in Christ--sparkle
Stamptacular Sunday--wings and bling
- Papers: My Mind's Eye "Lost and Found--Sunshine", Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: A Day For Daisies "Vintage Bee", Stampendous "Orchid Greetings"
- Ink: Copics, black Sharpie,, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Tools: Nestabilities Standard Circles and Lacey Circles, sewing machine
- Miscellaneous: Offray ribbon, Recollections pearls and flower, glitter from my stash, Crackle Accents