Where did ya come from? Where did ya go? Where did ya come from Cotton Eye Joe? hee hee This fella looks like he can cut a rug pretty well. Guess its all those loose legs and arms that make him such a good dancer. ☺
Well, since it's the 1st Thursday in November, that means it's Anything goes time at Mo's Digital Pencil. I'm still in the mood for fall cards so I decided to use "Scarecrow" from Mo's store. He's colored with Copics and popped on top of a Nestie circle colored with Wild Honey Distress ink. Nice harvest moon huh. I used another of my MFT splurge dies to cut the hexagon border and dug through the rest of my box of dies to come up with those Cuttlebug leaves that I inked and added veins to and the OLLLLLDDDD Spellbinders die for the corn. Had to give him some kind of veggie since he's a scarecrow.
Since it's Anything Goes you can break out and use any Mo's image for the challenge this week. Somebody will get lucky and win a $5.00 gift certificate to Mo's store so why not try and see if it could be you.
Several of our DT members are located in the Northeast so please keep them in your thoughts and prayers as they recover from Hurricane Sandy.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Do You Stack Up--brads
Crafting For All Seasons--falling leaves
Paper Shelter--anything goes
Anything Goes Challenge--anything goes
Twist of Faith--harvest Time/Thanksgiving
Twisted Tuesday--free for all
Make It Monday--anything goes
Tammy's Scrappin' Corner--anything goes
- Paper: Simple Stories "Harvest Lane", Bazzill, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil "Scarecrow"
- Ink: Copics; Wild Honey, Aged Mahogany, Crushed Olive, Peeled Paint, and Vintage Photo Distress ink
- Tools: Memory Box Scallop die, Cuttlebug Leaves die, Spellbinders corn die, MFT Die-namics Fishtail Banners and Hexagons, Nestabilities Standard Circles
- Miscellaneous: Rust Alcohol Ink, Hang Tag String, Ribbon Carousel Net ribbon, Recollections brads, buttons from my stash