He's colored up with Copics and I added a little Liquid Applique for his hat pompom and some gold Stickles on his ornaments. I found that cool gold mesh in the Christmas ribbon at Michaels. I used a Memory Box die to cut five of the jingle bell dies and layered them up. Then I covered them in gold embossing powder. I stamped the sentiment in gold. Not sure if I like it or not...might have looked better embossed.
Anyway, we'd love to have you come and play along with the challenge. Linda has some wonderful Pinterest project pins to inspire you and you can always check in on Sunday and see what the DT has come up with.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Card Makin' Mamas--silver and/or gold
Crafts 4 Eternity--Christmas Chaos
Fussy and Fancy--I love Christmas
Jingle Belles--anything holiday
Crimbo Crackers--anything goes
Moving Along With the Times--use 3 elements with the same letter (black, bow, bells)
Divas by Design--glitter and sparkle
Paper Shelter--Christmas is coming
Simon Says Stamp--anything goes
Sisterhood of Crafters--embossing
Whimsy Stamps Inspirations--traditional Christmas colors
Flourishes--use gold or silver
Tuesday Alchemy--anything goes
Eureka Stamps--let the holiday fun begin
Make It Monday--anything goes
Have a fabulous Friday!
- Paper: Carta Bella, Recollections, Kraft Outlet Light Kraft, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Birdie Brown "Elf", There She Goes "Holiday Cheer" sentiment
- Ink: Copics, Versamark, Brilliance Galaxy Gold Dew Drop
- Tools: Nestabilities Classic Ovals, Memory Box Jingle Bell border
- Miscellaneous: Celebrate It ribbons, Stampendous gold embossing powder, Liquid Applique, Gold Stickles