Linda wants to see tags for the latest Catered Crop challenge so this was a perfect opportunity for me to play with another Birdie Brown image. This is Winter Bear with Cup. I created my tag with a base of black and a mat of green which is really hard to see in this photo but not IRL. I then used some kraft cardstock and embossed it with snowflakes. I inked the raised parts with white ink and then added pearl Perfect Pearls and some white embossing powder around the edges. I used my Chevron dies to create the strips across the center and colored Mr. Bear with Copics. The sentiment is from Birdie Brown too.
Lots of tags are being created right now for gifts so if you've got one hop over to the CC blog and link it up. There's a Freckled Fawn prize up for grabs!
I'd like to enter this tag into the following challenges:
Fussy and Fancy--tags and banners
Jellypark Friends--tag it
Sweet n Sassy--tag you're it
Annabelle Stamps--color palette
Crafty Ribbons--label/tag big or small
Do You Stack Up--Christmas
Craft Room--make a tag
Love to Create--anything goes
Make It Monday--anything goes
Make It Monday with Kraft Outlet--anything goes
Have a wonderful Saturday!
- Paper: Dovecraft, Kraft Outlet Light Kraft, Bazzill, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Birdie Brown "winter Bear with Cup", sentiment from "Happy Santa" set
- Ink: Copics, Versafine White ink, Versamark
- Tools: Cuttlebug Embossing folder, MFT Die-namics Chevron dies, Crop-a-dile
- Miscellaneous: Celebrate It ribbon, We R Memory Keepers eyelet, Pearl Perfect Pearls, Stampendous White embossing powder, Star Dust Stickles