Monday, October 21, 2013

Little Stinker


     Hello all!  I hope your Monday is starting off wonderfully.  I tried my best to catch up with most of you this weekend during some down time.  Seems that's all I have of late is down time, but I'm trying to stay up in spirits and coloring this little cutie helped.  He's one of The Art Impressions Little People Line.
     I had a question about the last AI card I posted because I gave the store link and the stamp was not there.  They will be eventually, but AI gives their distributors time to sell the stamps before they load them into their own store.  You can find them at great online stores like Oozak and Simon Says Stamp.
     Sometimes some of you leave me questions and I cannot answer you because you haven't changed your blog settings to include you email address.  All you have to do is go into your Blogger profile and add your email address in so that people can respond to your questions and you don't show up as a "Non-reply Blogger".  If you're a visual learner like me, here's a great YouTube video showing how to do it step by step.  I try my best to answer any questions and share what little knowledge I have.
     For this card I've used "Little Stinker" and his matching sentiment stamp.  Don't cha just love his skunk cap.  I added a couple of brads and a couple of ribbon tabs, plus I pierced around the panels.
     Hope he gives you a chuckle today.   This is going to be another super busy posting week here.  Four days of There She Goes new release cards and a Mo card of course.  Commenting on numerous postings can get a bit overwhelming and stressful so please don't feel bad if you can't visit for every post.  Sometimes we just can't do it.
     Sending you all big hugs for a happy week!

Supplies:
Paper--My Mind's Eye "Blue Floral", Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Art Impressions "Little Stinker"
Ink--Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools--Crop-a-dile
Miscellaneous--Offray ribbon, The Paper Studio brads

21 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is absolutely adorable, Tracy! Great papers and a darling image! Of course, your coloring is fabulous! Hope you are feeling better!

Doreen said...

Gorgeous,lovely image and design.xxx

heidy said...

Oh what a cutie Tracy!!
XXX Heidy

Sue said...

Awwww adorable image and wonderful colouring. I love the papers and layout too.
I hope things start to improve for you soon.
Sending you hugs
Sue xx

Unknown said...

Such a cute card. :)

Mau xx said...

This is just so sweet Tracy, Love the image and love those papers and your piecing.
Down time is good when you are struggling, Relax sweet friend, we will still be here.
Hugs and prayers coming your way.
Mau xx

Audrey Pettit said...

Love, love that little stinker, and love all these layers! Wow! And the paper piercing is fabulous. Such a little detail, but it adds so much!

Unknown said...

Your card is so darn cute. Yes I am smiling. I have tried to fix my no-reply many times. I change it works for a little bit and then it changes back. I have changed it at least 5 times. I am thinking when google+ does an update it switches it back. I might have to switch off Google+..

Hugs~

Kim said...

fabulous card Tracy and love your gorgeous colouring. that little character is just so cute!
Kim x

Anonymous said...

I adore this sweet little stinker!!!! So stinkin cute !!! Hee hee hee!!!
Love the image --- might need to get this one...
Love the layout, too !! Fabby perfect layers !! :))
Rest up when you can!! We will all still be here when you get back!!
Xo

Amanda R said...

He is so "stinkin cute"! I love these stamps, have a few myself I need to pull out since you are tempting me so! glad you are resting, and you know no worries if you don't get to my blog to comment. I know you are out there!

CaroleAnn said...

This is a cutie and you take care of your health first! We all know you are there and so are we - be well, Tracy. You come first - this blogging stuff will be around for a long time and trust me -no one as talented as you could ever go astray in our minds!! Big Hugs to you - the best always - CaroleAnn:)

Nancy said...

Oh, Tracy! He's just too cute! Lovely layers and pretty papers! :o)

Unknown said...

Stinkin' CUTE! That's what he is!! Love this little sweetie, he's darling! You have made him look so very much alive and cheeky! Hugs, Ira
Ira’s Crea Corner

Ivonne said...

OMG, I love the image, he is sooo cute! Beautiful papers and great card layout. Hugs, Ivonne

Karen @ Misplaced Mojo said...

Thanks so much for the tip. The card is adorable too. Hope you are feeling better soon!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh lol, this little stinker is so very cute!!!

Heidi said...

Gorgeous card!
The image is adorable:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

Geri said...

And how stinkin' cute!!! ADORABLE!!!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

That is just adorable ! Love the look on his face and his stinker hat - too cute :)

Jennifer said...

This is just awesome! Makes me smile from ear to ear at his delighted expression! Fantastic paper piercing detail!
Thanks also for the link to that video. I'm going to check it out as well since I have people that I can't reply to as well.