Friday, August 28, 2015

A bicycle built for two


     Happy Friday everyone!  Today I have a card to share using one of the recent additions to the Mo's Digital Pencil shop, Tandem.  I just fell in love with these little meeces.  I was in a frou frou mood so this card got vellum, flowers, and lace to dress it up.


Copics Used:
mice W1, W3, W5, R20, R22, R30
dresses R30, R32, R43, Y11, Y21, Y26, YR31, E71, E74
umbrella R35, E37, E39
bicycle R27, R29, R37, C2, N1, N3, N5, N7
basket E29, E31, E35
strawberry YG63, YG97, R35, R37, R39

     If I had a bicycle this might be fun to do this weekend since the weather is nicer.  Hope you have something fun planned.
     Be blessed!

Supplies:
Paper--Carta Bella "Beautiful Moments", Bazzill, The Paper Studio vellum, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Mo's Digital Pencil "Tandem"
Tools--Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders 1 and 2 dies, Memory Box Fresh Foliage die
Miscellaneous--lace from my stash, Glossy Accents, Wink of Stella Clear glitter pen, Star Dust Stickles, Michaels roses, Paper Studio pearls

18 comments:

KimCreate said...

Oh my, how gorgeous all the yummy vellum and embellies are on this card. And the meeces, just adorbable!

Geri Neumann said...

Oh boy, oh boy! That's a Tracy card design that I just love. Love it when I can't decide which part of the card to look at first. :o) Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Geri N

Pam said...

Oh, how I love this! Beautiful card!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh wow, Tracy! This is ever so sweet, and I LOVE the DP and your layout! And of course, this is a great Mo's digi (I love them all), and you've colored it beautifully and grounded it so well! Love it! You should add it to Rhea's FB Coloring Page. Hugs!

Little K Smith said...

Such a gorgeous card, I love the sweet image :)
Kelly.x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is so sweet and gorgeous Tracy, love the new image and the colours you have used to bring it to life. What a beautiful design too.
Lorraine

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous card Tracy. The image is so cute, your colouring is amazing and I love all your beautiful detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Toni said...

So cute!

Pauline said...

Gorgeous! Tracy you always amaze me with your creativity! So glad you were in the frou frou mood -love the lace, vellum, and flowers and best of all is your fabulous colouring! Hugs,

Franz♥ said...

I adore this card Tracy! Too lovely and funny ♥

Hugs, Franz.

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Ros Crawford said...

Me oh my ... What a beautiful card ... i love all the details and that image ... Wow! If only I had half your colouring skills....

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgoodness, Girl... the detail! The detail on here is absolutely amazing! This is fabulous!

Jennifer said...

This is so cheerful and makes me giggle! Beautiful design and love the papers and added velum leaves.

Anonymous said...

Really love this so pretty xx

Donna Ellis said...

No wonder you fell in love with this darling image, Tracy! So sweet and so is your card! Beautiful shading and marvelous layers!

Geri said...

Well all that frou frou looks absolutely gorgeous with these two!!! Beautiful creation, Tracy!

Unknown said...

Lovely card, Tracy - the image is so cute! :)
Hope you had a lovely summer...