Tuesday, February 23, 2016

More chicks galore


     Do you like cherries?  I'm partial to the maraschino kind myself.  I'd say this little chick definitely likes them.  He's Cherry Chick.  You can't see it in the photos but all those yummy cherries are covered with Glossy Accents to make them nice and shiny.


Copics Used:
chick Y17, YR35, YR38, YR21, YR23, YR65
cherries R35, R37, R43, E23, YG91, YG93, YG95
tea cup RV13, RV14, RV21, C00, C4

Today is the final Stamping Bella release sneak peeks and SHOPPING DAY!!  Yep, that's right.  All these cuties are available for purchase today.
     Here's my final sneaky peek card, Ladybug Chick.


     He and his ladybug friend are sure enjoying those daffodils.


Copics Used:
chick Y04, Y15, Y19, YR61, YR65, YR68, E08
flowers YG17, YG21, YG23, YG67, E93, E95, E97, E99, E51, E31, W1
ladybug R35, R37, R39, N5

Have fun shopping!

Supplies for Cherry Chick:
Paper--My Mind's Eye "Sweet Girl", Bazzill, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Stamping Bella "Cherry Chick"
Ink--Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol
Tools--Quickutz Nesting Circles dies, Tim Holtz ruler and paper piercer
Miscellaneous--Glossy Accents, Offray ribbon

Supplies for Ladybug Chick:
Paper--My Mind's Eye "Collectable--Notable", Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Stamping Bella "Ladybug Chick"
Ink--Copic Multi-liner pen
Tools--MFT Die-namics Oval Stax Set 2 and Fishtail Flags Stax, EK Success Corner Rounder

8 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

OMWord! I am always SO crazy about your cards, Tracy! You are sooooooo talented! I cannot even put into words how in awe I am of your talent!!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

He's an adorable little critter Tracy and two lovely cards today.
Lorraine

~ginny said...

You did those cherries PROUD! Beautifully colored - great card!
~ginny
RubberMAD

KimCreate said...

LOVE the cherries and both cards are super.

Ros Crawford said...

Oh they are wonderful!! How on earth you get those cherries to look so real is beyond me ... You've even managed to capture movement in both cards ... I'm in awe!

Linda Breedlove said...

Fabulous... love these cherries! Your coloring is so amazing... I totally agree with Audrey... Amen and Amen!!!

Davi said...

I LOVE love these two cards!! YOur coloring is stellar and the cards are beautiful

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, my, those little chicks are too cute for words! Way to layer and mix those prints, too! Love!