Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Bunnies and eggs


     Today I'm sharing a very CAS card using Art Impressions Hoppy Easter set.  This is a clear stamp set with nine individual stamps.  I stamped the bunnies onto watercolor paper and colored them with my Gansai Tambi watercolor paints.  I also added a few white gel pen dots to the eggs.


      Hoppy Easter!!!

Supplies:
Paper--Canson XL 140 lb. watercolor paper, My Favorite Things, Recollections
Stamps--Art Impressions "Hoppy Easter set"
Ink--Ranger Jet Black Archival ink, Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors, Sakura white gel pen
Tools--Mama Elephant Femme Frames dies

5 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, how sweet this is! I love your watercoloring, and love the polka dots you added to the eggs. Super adorable!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love this and all of it's cuteness!

Ros Crawford said...

This is straight out of a story book! It's fabulous!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous watercoloring! :o)

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, those little bunnies are simply too cute! Such a happy, little scene!