Wednesday, May 25, 2016

It's a Love Thing


     Having some fun with some more of the fun characters from Art Impressions stamps.  This set is called It's a Love Thing.  Now I know it's not Valentine's Day but I don't need that as an excuse to share a box of chocolates with my hubby.  LOL  I've colored it up with my Prismas.


     Don't they look like the happiest couple.
     Have a blessed day!

Supplies:
Paper--Recollections, Bazzill
Stamps--Art Impressions "Love Thing Set"
Ink--Memento Tuxedo Black, Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol
Tools--Simon Says Stamp String of Hearts die
Miscellaneous--Christmas Red Stickles, Glossy Accents

12 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh, yes! They do look quite content, don't they! Great coloring, Tracy, and a wonderful card! :o)

Ros Crawford said...

FABULOUS!!!! It's such a magnificent card Tracy! Just adorable!

Geri Neumann said...

Sweet card. It would also make a cute anniversary card. Like the glittery heart strings. Hugs, Geri

Dotty Jo said...

It's me and hubby in about 10 years time! Totally fabulous card, Jo x

Pam said...

They look so happy! Love this fab card, my friend. x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is fun and beautiful all in one!

Marlies said...

A beautiful card with a cute couple. They look so sweet together and the heart banners are a great add to your design of the card. A fantastic card as allways! hugs, Marlies

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgoodness, yes, they are definitely the sweetest couple! This melts my heart, my friend! Adorable scene, fabulous coloring, and I love the criss-crossed heart banner. SO sweet!

Anonymous said...

Great card !!

Sarah said...

Tracy, it doesn't matter what you color with, it's fabulous! Such a sweet card and no, we don't need an excuse to eat chocolate, LOL. Hugs!

ellyscard creatief said...

Great card and lovely image.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, I can relate to this! It's always fun to share a gift!! Hehe! What an adorable image and couple! And I love the heart border! Sweetness for real! Hugs!