Thursday, June 9, 2016

Not bragging


     LOL  I think she has this whole diet thing figured out don't you.  This is another one of Art Impressions wonderful characters.  The set is called "One to Brag".  The Prismas were my choice again.


     Have a blessed day!

Supplies:
Paper--My Mind's Eye "Sunny", Bazzill, Recollections
Stamps--Art Impressions "One to Brag set"
Ink--Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Black Onyx, Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol
Tools--Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle dies, MFT Die-namics Oval Stax set 2 dies

9 comments:

Pauline said...

Now that's my kind of diet! LOL. As always, a fabulous card. Love your prisma colouring! Hugs,

Pam said...

Oh, how funny! Another beautiful card. You are a coloring guru. x

CherylQuilts said...

Haha! Oh, Tracy, what a riot! She's hilarious, and I love your amazing pencil coloring! You are rocking them, girl!! Big hugs, and thanks for the giggle! Love her!

KimCreate said...

Oh isn;t she funny! and colored great with the prismas. :)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card , it did make me smile x

Ros Crawford said...

Haha! That's me! So funny! Beautifully done!

Geri Neumann said...

Okay, this one made me laugh loud. My kinda diet! haha Love the Prismacoloring, and as always, a great card. Hugs, Geri

Tracey T said...

This card says it all for me... I don't mind middle-age really, but not being able to eat what I want when I want is hard! A fabulous, fun card xx

Audrey Pettit said...

Haha, omgosh! SO funny, and super adorable, all at the same time!