Thursday, November 3, 2016

Christmas chickens


Art Impressions recently released five new clear stamp sets and they have some fun and unique images, like these chicks.  I LOVE chickens and roosters so I just had to color these hens up from the Dairy Christmas Set.

Dairy Christmas Set
     Don't you just love that cow and those cute little eggs.


Copics Used:
chickens Y32, YR21, YR23, E31, E35, E51, E08, E95, E97, YR65
hats and scarves YG17, YG25, R35, R37, Y11, Y21, Y26
lights R35, Y19, YG25
perch E23, E27

     I'll be sharing cards using stamps from the other sets soon so stay tuned.
     Be blessed!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Carta Bella "Christmas Day", Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Art Impressions "Dairy Christmas set"
Ink--Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Black Onyx
Tools--MFT Die-namics Oval Stax set 2, Spellbinders Classic Large Scalloped Ovals dies and Labels Four dies
Miscellaneous--Wal-mart ribbon

12 comments:

KimCreate said...

Oh my, how adorable! Great papers and layout too! Can't wait to see if you use that Cow, how funny!

Nancy said...

LOL I love it, Tracy! Super fun card! :o)

Geri Neumann said...

Thanks for sharing all the images in the stamp set. So cute! Again, beautiful Copic coloring. Great design and ribbon on your card. Hugs, Geri

Audrey Pettit said...

I really love AI's new holiday stamps! This is so adorable, Tracy! Love the hens, and your coloring looks amazing! Love how you offset the die cut ovals and love the big ribbon! Super sweet!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh what fun!! Love it Tracy!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Oh I just love this card and the fun image...their little stockings dangling from the perch, so fun! A super card and look forward to seeing what you create with the other fabulous images in this set.
Lorraine

Anonymous said...

Tracy this is just so cute xx

Katie Sims said...

OH my gosh, Tracy.....how CUTE is THIS??!! I love how you colored up your chickens and those stockings.....sooooo adorable! I'll bet you were giggling the whole time you were making this card, I know I would have been! Hope you are doing well....sending hugs your way! :)

Stacy Morgan said...

OMG!!! This is adorable and that cow jumping in the set is hilarious. Super cute!

Davi said...

I LOVE this card!! That image is tooo cute and great coloring! The combo of dps and pops of black really show those cuties off perfectly!

Marlies said...

Oh this is a great fun card, those chickens realy bring a smile. Great colouring, as allways and a lovely card design!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tracy!!!! Look at these faces...giggles! What attitudes and expressions...I love each one! And your coloring really makes them come alive! I love chicken cards, and this is brilliant! Love the fabulous layout with the great DP and striking black...and I always love gingham!! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo