Friday, September 8, 2017

Spooky hoots


How about a cute trio of Halloween owls today.  These little ladies are part of the new Happy Haunting set from Art Impressions


 I just love owls.


     I've been trying to finish up another quilting project and my hubby and I got some fishing time in the last couple of days so I've been a bit busy.  I'm hoping to have some of AI's new interactive Halloween projects up soon.
     Have a fantastic weekend and to my friends in Florida.  Stay safe.
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--My Mind's Eye "Wicked", Recollecions, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Art Impressions "Happy Haunting set"
Ink--Copics, Scattered Straw Distress ink
Tools--Quickutz Nesting Circles
Miscellaneous--Kaisercraft gems

6 comments:

Marlies said...

Another fun halloween card with adorable little owls. Fantastic colouring and as allways so well designed! have a nice weekend. Marlies x

Marilyn said...

Love this card! The owls are super cute and the striped paper is perfect!

CaroleAnn said...

Love this card and the image!!! I would be hooting real loud if I saw a spider like that one the little owl is eye-balling!!! LOL

Geri Neumann said...

Very cute owl Halloween card. The background paper is just perfect. Love the shading you did around the moon. Have a good weekend. And yes, praying for all the people in Florida.
Hugs, Geri

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous!! Oh those sweet owls are perfect and so beautifully done!

Audrey Pettit said...

Totally makes me smile! Adorable owls and awesome coloring! Love the inked moon background you created! So perfect for these ladies! 😆