Thursday, August 2, 2018

Spec-tacular


     Art Impressions Girlfriends are at it again.  This time they are spec-tacular in the Sunny Shades Set.


     Art Impressions just previewed their new and shortly upcoming release on Facebook and they have some fantastic new stuff.  My goodies will be arriving soon so I can share them with you.  Can't wait!
     Be blessed!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--My Mind's Eye "Miss Caroline--Dolled Up", Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Art Impressions "Sunny Shades Set"
Ink--Simon Says Stamp Intense Black, Versamark
Miscellaneous--Simon Says Stamp white embossing powder

12 comments:

Pam said...

Oh my goodness! This is truly spectacular! My daughter in law is an optician & I must get this stamp to make her a card. Love your work, my friend!

Pauline said...

WOW this is Spec-tacular Tracy! Love the image and your colouring is phenomenal! Nice tones and everything blends well together. Looking forward to seeing more. Have a wonderful day!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh wow!! This is amazing!! LOVE the colouring Tracy ... A work of art for sure!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehe, this is so AWESOME!! I love these characters and you've coloured this perfectly. Love, love, LOVE!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Lori said...

Spec-tacular card, Tracy! Fabulous coloring and such a fun image!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous image and card, gorgeously coloured as always too.
Lorraine

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Great coloring on a really great card!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGOSH..... you're spectacular! And this card is spectacular.... and your coloring is truly out of this world spectacular!!

Marlies said...

A fantastic card Tracy. A lovely design and fab colouring! Have a nice weekend, Marlies

CherylQuilts said...

Tracy, you sure can color, and wow, I love how you've colored these hilarious and fun-looking gals! Cracks me up seeing them all gussied up! LOL! Looking forward to seeing more of these fun AI images. You sure do make the best cards with them! Hugs and love, sweet friend! xoxo

Marilyn said...

What a cute and fun card! Great layout and your colouring is perfect.

Tracey T said...

I think I need glasses like these! These girlfriend images are such fun and your layout is gorgeous xx