Saturday, September 8, 2018

Halloween window card


     Art Impressions has a new window set out for Halloween.  Check your favorite online stores to grab this one.




Art Impressions HAUNTED HOUSE Windows to the World Clear Stamp 5051 zoom image

     I used my Prismas to color this one up and made it a skinny card.



     Have a great weekend!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--My Mind's Eye, Neenah, Recollections
Stamps--Art Impressions "Haunted House Window"
Ink--Simon Says Stamp, Versafine Onyx Black, Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol
Tools--Art Impressions Square Double Stitched dies

3 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Such a wonderful card! I love the BG paper with your image and the blending of your pencils is amazing!

Geri Neumann said...

I might have to get this one. Really cute and I like the AI window cards. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs, Geri

Audrey Pettit said...

Another adorable Halloween creation! Love the window scene here and fun skinny card design. I absolutely love how the sentiment goes around the frame. And those little spiders are just the perfect touch. <3