Monday, April 22, 2019

Bear-ista


I'm not a coffee drinker but I do like a good cup of tea.  This little panda from Art Impressions  Pand-tastic Set seems to be getting the "total" experience from his cuppa.

Art Impressions PAND-TASTIC Funny Farm Clear Stamps 5113 zoom image


     Have a fantastic week!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--My Mind's Eye "Cut & Paste--Flair", Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Art Impressions
Ink--Copics
Tools--Art Impressions Circle and Rectangle Double Stitched dies
Miscellaneous--Michaels enamel dots

4 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh my, Tracy, this is one adorable card! I love this panda and bought this set because Walt's cousin absolutely is head over heels in LOVE with all things "panda." She lives near D. C. and visits regularly to see them. I love this sweet panda and how you've colored her, and what a great layout with the DP. Hugs and love, sweet friend! xoxo

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Beary cute card, Tracy!!!
I haven't dropped by your blog in quite awhile.
Hope you & yours are doing well.
Hugs,
Sharron

Pauline said...

Tracy, this is super sweet. Seems like Panda stamps are on the rise as I see a lot of them popping on. Great layout love the colours!

Ros Crawford said...

Eeek! So adorable!! I'd love to have tea with you and watch you colour... Terrific card!