Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Holiday fox


Art Impressions Woodlands Holiday set from Art Impressions includes this super sweet fox.  Once again I've pulled out my Prismas to color him up.

Art Impressions WOODLAND HOLIDAY Clear Stamps 5193 zoom image


Be blessed!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Simple Stories "Claus and Co.", Strathmore Bristol, Recollections
Stamps--Art Impressions "Woodland Holiday Set"
Ink--Versafine Onyx Black, Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol
Tools--Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders 3 dies, Impression Obsession Small Snowflake dies, Quickutz Nested Circles dies
Miscellaneous--The Paper Studio gemstones

4 comments:

Pauline said...

What a 'foxy' guy this is! Love that grin. Awesome card Tracy, beautiful prismacolouring too!

Geri Neumann said...

Oh Tracy, I love fox cards and yours is wonderful! I like all the papers you’ve used and the snowflakes too!
Hugs,
Geri

Ros Crawford said...

I'm really loving these animal cards Tracy... I love the designs you come up with too!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Way too long since I've stopped in hun. LOVE this gorgeous Christmas fox! I've scrolled down the whole page and I don't have time to stop and comment on every one, but love them all and send you a big hug going into the Christmas season! Always so inspired by your designs. Big hugs, Wends xoxo