Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Plunge

Well, I have finally decided to take the plunge into blogging and Youtube videos. About three months ago I discovered the craft of Mini Albums and I quickly became addicted. I love working with paper, have been scrapbooking for a couple of years and really enjoy that, but I have found that the Mini's give me more freedom to embellish, and I LOVE to embellish!

I want to thank those of you who post tutorials and share your albums and ideas. You're a huge inspiration to me. I have learned so many neat techniques, and unfortunately how to deplete my bank account with all those haul videos out there. LOL

I don't have a video camera, so I had to film with my digital camera, and although it looked pretty good on my computer, by the time it got to Youtube it looked really grainy. You can check it out on my channel, Tracylovestoscrap. Because it's so grainy, I'm going to post some photos here on my blog. Hopefully they will be a little clearer.



















Please leave a comment. I'd love to know what you think.


Blessings,
Tracy
































































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh i love this one! So many lovely details and the colours are so fab! This is giving me inspiration! :)
Hugs xx
Pat

Kreativelena said...

Been reading youre whole blog, and i am loving it. You are an amazing cardmaker, and i am looking forward to follow you in the future :-)