The challenge was to make a tag. This is how I make tags. LOL I love vintage grunge and that's definitely what this tag is. Here's how I made it.
The base is manilla file folder backed with chipboard. I used Versamark to stamp the music score and then used Distress Embossing Powder in Vintage Photo. I removed some of the powder before heat setting it. I then inked the entire tag with Tea Dye Distress Ink. I distressed the edges and inked them with Tea Dye and Black Soot. At the more deeply distress areas I used some more Versamark and the Distress Embossing Powder.
I found the 3D butterfly image online. You can see the layering better in the picture above. I covered each layer with Ranger Matte Accents and separated the layers with pop dots. I made my flowers from French Vanilla Bazzill cardstock. I ran the edges of the petals over my Walnut Stain Distress Ink pad and then sprayed them with water. The centers are Walnut Stain Distress Stickles. The leaves were punched with a Martha Stewart punch and their edges were inked with Walnut Stain. Finishing touches are some scrunched ribbon and some brown fibers.
I know this is probably not what they're looking for, but I had fun creating it in my "old" style.
Have a great day!