This challenge is open for submissions through 12:00 noon(EST) on Saturday, June 26. Public voting opens after noon and runs through early Tueday morning, June 29. The winner will be revealed on June 30 and the next challenge will begin. We hope you've decided to play along with us as we start this new crafting journey, but if you didn't please visit the blog and vote for one of the submitted projects.
1. Digital image was printed on watercolor paper and then embossed with Nestabilities Square die and cut out.
2. Image was matted on slightly large square that had been inked with Barn Door Distress ink
3. Background was embossed with Cuttlebug embossing folder and added to card base
4. Sentiment was stamped, cut out with Nestabilites Oval die and inked with Barn Door Distress ink
5. Bottom of card was adorned with red satin ribbon and pearl beads which were sewn on by hand
Paper: Strathmore 90 lb. Watercolor paper, white card stock
Stamp: Papertrey Ink sentiment
Ink, etc.: watercolor pencils, Barn Door Distress Ink, Stazon Black, Crystal Stickles
Tools: Cuttlebug Argyle Embossing folder, Nestabilities Classic Squares Large(S4-126), Nestabilities Classic Ovals Large (S4-110)
Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed day!