Saturday, September 18, 2010

City Crafters #22--Tree of Books

I was not able to participate in playing at City Crafter Challenge for the past two weeks and I've been having withdrawals. LOL (I've missed you Kirsty and DT girls!)
A couple of days ago I went to the Mojo Monday blog and copied a bunch of their sketches to make myself a resource file. I love their sketches! This is an older one. I still need to make something using the lastest one, but this is what I came up with for this card.

Supplies

Papers: Bazzill, Moxxie, Recollections cardstock
Stamp: Inkadinkado
Inks: Versafine Vintage Sepia, Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Tools: Nestabilities Labels One (S4-161)
Miscellaneous: Kaisercraft pearls, Crafters Square hemp, Basic Grey button, Offray ribbon

Have a wonderful weekend!

14 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

very pretty card, tracy! great image and great layout! love the button and twine. thanks for sharing and have a great weekend! *hugs* steph :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awww..... we missed you too Tracy!! Glad that you are back!!
The trees image is gorgeous, but my favorite part is the leaf background, so autumn and I love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Tracy, the trees are beautiful and just like Kirsty says, I too love the background!

Ros said...

We missed your creations too Tracey ... glad you are back ... this is lovely and I am in love with the Autumn colours .. Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

Nancy said...

What a gorgeous fall card Tracy! I love the trees! :o)

Regan said...

Tracy, this card is beautiful! I need to work on my card crafting because mine always seem so simple and blah! LOVE the colors! This card is so pretty, I love it!

Regan

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Tracy! So soft & serene! Great way to showcase that tree!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy, thanks for stopping by my blog, I just droped over to say hi and then stayed around for quite a while when I saw all your gorgeous projects. Your creations are really fab! I love the sophistication throughout!

Thanks for applying my candy - best of luck, I have my fingers crossed for you!

Hugs,

Lily

Unknown said...

I just love mojo mondays sketches also.. what a great idea to save the ones you like.. Your card is gorgeous. This card is put together perfectly.. I love it.. Thanks for play'n with us this week at CCCB!

Kristina said...

Love those trees and the leaves in the background! Really pretty Tracy :)

cnelson said...

Beautiful!! LOVE those trees! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!

Stella said...

Congratulations; you won! And your card is gorgeous!

Sylvia said...

Congratulations Tracey! Gorgeous card!

Suzanne C said...

Wonderful card and glad you won!