Thursday, October 7, 2010

Papercraft Star DT Challenge #16


Meet Stella and Gus.  Quite a pair aren't they?  Our sponsor this week for Papercraft Star's challenge is Bugaboo Stamps.  The prize will be 7 digi stamps from Bugaboo and believe me, Jodie has some awesome stuff to pick from!


The Design Team got to pick a stamp to work with and I just couldn't pass this one up.  That sentiment just got me.  LOL   I know a couple who fit the image and the sentiment perfectly! (and no I'm not talking about hubby and I--ha ha)
There's so much going on at Papercraft Star right now so let's see if I can bring you up to speed.

  • There's still time to sign up for the $25.00 gift certificate here.  You have until October 15th. 
  • October 15th is also the day that Papercraft Star will start accepting applications for some new DT members.
  • October also starts something new with our prizes.  Besides our weekly prizes, Papercraft Star will also be offering a monthly prize.  Everytime you enter a project for a challenge, your name goes into the drawing for the monthly Grand Prize.  The more times you enter the more chances you get!  This months sponsors will be DPD Designs, an etsy store that carries an awesome selection of buttons and other items and Art Cult, another etsy shop with some incredible digital collage images.
I wish the papers I used showed up better in the photo.  This SEI paper is really gorgeous!  The card is very simple.  I turned the sketch on end, colored the image with colored pencils and OMS, and added a little pizazz with a Martha Stewart border punched edge.
Make sure you get your projects in for this challenge before 12:00 noon Saturday and don't forget to come back after that and vote.  YOUR votes decide who wins the challenge!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Supplies
Papers: Bazzill, SEI Chocolat
Stamp: Bugaboo Stamps "One Person to Annoy"
Inks+: Prisma colored pencils, Derwent watercolor pencils, Inkadinado Blending Chalks, Glossy Accents
Tools: Martha Stewart Daisy edge punch
Miscellaneous: ribbon, Kaisercraft pearls


11 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

your card it too cute, tracy! love the papers and the edge border! thanks for sharing and have a great day! *hugs* steph :)

♥Jan♥ said...

You don't do "funny" very often, so this completely floors me ! What a cute stamp, and cute saying too. Now this card I would never have pegged as a Tracy card, that is for sure....

Unknown said...

It´s cute! And so is the inside quote! Have a great weekend and TFS Tracy! Ira

Nancy said...

haha...Great card Tracy! :o)

Unknown said...

Tracy, this card is so DARLING and CUTE and FUNNY all rolled into one... beautiful job on the challenge and great use of Bugaboo Stamps too!

Regan said...

This card is funny and gorgeous all at the same time! I love the colors you used and the punched border is great!

Regan

Unknown said...

HI Tracy, I just love this card. That image is too funny, I just love bugaboo digi stamps. I have a few of them... Hugs, Linda

Cynta said...

the couple on your card crack me up...thanks for stopping by my blog!

ThePurplePlace said...

Fantastic card! I can recognize Jodie's images right away and I'm a huge Bugaboo Fan!!

Thanks for visiting my blog, it was very sweet of you and I always appreciate the kind comments.

Happy Crafting and happy designing!

Lisa

Suzanne C said...

What a funny image and sentiment! Too funny and great anniversary card!

Kristina said...

This card just cracks me up! I love the image you chose to use and how you incorporated it onto your card. Fabulous job Tracy!