Saturday, October 2, 2010

What's happening

Papercraft Star
You have until 12:00 noon today to get your entries in for this week's challenge at Papercraft Star.  This week's sponsor is Viola's Boutique and she's giving away some awesome little crocheted hearts and flowers.  Don't forget to come back after noon and cast your votes for your top two picks.  Next week's challenge is a sketch so check it out and get to working on those cards and layouts. (The sketch is on my left hand sidebar)

Fred, She Said Designs
October 2 is World Card Making Day.  In celebration, Fred, She Said Designs is having a sale.  Tracey's offering a 25% discount on all sales over $10.00.  That mean you can get some of those wonderful images and cutting files you saw when you took a trip on our blog hop Thursday.  Didn't take the hop yet?  Don't worry.  It's still going on through Thursday, October 7th at midnight EDT.  You can either scroll down or click here to find my post about the hop.

Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge Blog
Back in August I applied for a DT position with DD and I'm so excited to tell you that I made the team!  My first official project post for them will be on Thursday, but they announced the new team today on the blog.  You all know I don't do personal pics, but they wanted something to post with my bio so I took a shot of my big fur baby, Gwennie.  If you'd like to see her you can click here.  I had the hardest time getting her to sit for the picture.  She's so rotten that she knows if you tell her to sit you're going to get her to do her tricks so she can get a treat.  You don't even have to ask her any more.  She just goes through the routine.  I finally got one before she rolled over and played dead.  LOL

Okay, normally I don't like to toot my own horn, but I am so excited about what's happened this past week I can't help it.  My fall card I posted as "Break out the Rake" placed in three challenges!  It made top 3 at Craft Your Days Away, Top 5 at Tuesday Morning Sketches and won at A Crafty Little Place!  On top of that Kirsty drew my name over at Pixie Dust Paperie and I won a yummy Prima paper pad!

Guess that's it for now.  Who know what tomorrow will bring? :)
Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm really happy for you Tracy! No doubt we will meet each other at one of those fab challenges!
Congrats on your top 3 and 5 as well!
Have a great weekend and take care, hugs, Ira x

Stef H said...

well girl, that was just a little toot!!! you need to really blow that horn! that's fabulous and your cards are gorgeous!

thank you so much for stopping by on the cdac blog hop. hope you enjoyed it.

hugs :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the DT and top 3 and 5. I went and looked at your card and can see why you were picked...it is gorgeous! Good luck to you!