Saturday, November 27, 2010

Papercraft Star and Kraft Outlet News

     Okay guys, you have until midnight tonight to make your rounds on the Papercraft Star Blog Hop.  There's a #25.00 gift certificate from My Favorite Things up for grabs from Papercraft Star and a $10.00 gc from me.
     I'll do this again when I announce my winner, but I wanted to tell everyone of you who left a comment how much I appreciate your words of encouragement. Ya'll are the bestest!
     Papercraft Star starts a new challenge, #23, this week so get that crafty energy flowing and join us this week
     Most of you know that Kraft Outlet has been sponsoring our Design Team for the month of November.  Well, besides the store, Babette also has a blog called The Kraft Journal that spotlights her wonderful crafting supplies, and guess what!!! There's a challenge going on there right now!  You can click on the button to go there.


     You'll find a couple of my Papercraft Star projects on the post along with all the information on several ways you can win a $20.00 voucher from Kraft Outlet.  The challenge itself is to make a project using kraft paper.  We all have some of that in our stash.  So go check out the post and join in with the fun!
     Hope you all had as good a holiday as I did, but ate less.  LOL
Blessings!

No comments: