Our new DT members are :
Angi Barrs - Cokie Pop Paper Boutique
Kim Duran - Paper Loves Glue
We also have two new Auxiliary DT members:
Cecilia Stephens - Trade Fish Designs
Jen Cuthbertson - I'm Crafty
I'm sure they'd love it if you'd check out their official announcement post at Papercraft Star here, and leave them some love and a warm welcome.
Now on to some bloggie awards!
I'm soooooooo very behind on dealing with this award from my sweet friend Kirsty. She gave it to me at the end of September. YIKES! I do appreciate both awards you sent me so very much Kirsty!
I know that not everyone likes to mess with these blog awards so I want you to know from the get go that you won't hurt my feelings if you don't want to fool with this. I just want to pass along the encouragement. :)
To accept this award I have to:
*reveal 7 truths about myself
*select 7 blogs that I would like to share the award with
Here are my truths:
1. I spend way too much money on crafting supplies.
2. I'm my toughest critic on my work, but I do see some improvement and growth over the past year. (Thank goodness!)
3. Between crafting and reading, I tend to neglect my poor house shamefully.
4. I need to be challenged.
5. I've learned not to be such a follower. I've got tons of crafty stuff that I bought just because "everybody" else was and I don't even really like it. Although I often feel that I'm out of the loop because I don't jump on the fad of the moment, I've found I'm happier sticking to products, techniques, etc. that really interest ME.
6. I don't make internet friends for personal gain. I've seen others do this and I can't stand it. If I've become a fairly regular commenter on someones blog or have started a friendship, it's because I like your work, you, or both. I'm not looking for anything from you.
7. I LOVE to encourage others! I try my best to be honest and truthful in all my commenting. Sometimes that's hard when I'm dragging and the old mind isn't wanting to concentrate so I can really look at your work. If I'm really tired, I'll wait til the next day or so to comment so it can really be from my heart.
Picking just 7 people to pass this along to is really hard. Kirsty already passed this along to my friends Steph and Ira, and they would definitely be on my list too. Here are 7 more Versatile Bloggers!
Jan - chai tea 'n me
Dana - Dana's Inspirations
Annika - Another Messy Crafter
Suzanne - Suzz's Stamping Spot
Robyn - Injoy Stampin' with Robyn
Maria - ...Joyful Stamper
Regan - Emora Designs
Kirsty also sent me this bloggie award (more recently LOL). I get to choose 6 people to share this one with.
Nancy - The Nickel Nook
Kristina - Kristina's World
Linda - My Happy Place
Silvia - CraftySil
Jan - chai tea 'n me
I've got some truly awesome bloggie friends. Not just the ones on these lists either. Every comment made on my posts is treasured and appreciated. You guys are the best!
It's the beginning of a new week and I hope it's a great one for you!