Monday, December 27, 2010

A New Design Team Announcement

     In yesterday's post I told you I had some exciting new news to share with you.  Well today is the reveal day for the brand new Design Team for The Kraft Journal, the brand new challenge blog from my favorite place to shop for kraft paper goodies, The Kraft Outlet.  I'm sure you recognize the name.  I've been using a lot of Babette Switzer's fabulous kraft paper products lately.  That was her yummy paper on my Krafty Santa card and a bunch of the projects I've made for Papercraft Star including the Graphic 45 Christmas Mini album.
     A little over a month ago I was contacted by Beth Moore, one of our execs at Papercraft Star,and she asked if I would be interested in becoming a member of a brand new Design Team for a brand new challenge blog showcasing all of Babette's kraft/craft products.  How could I say no!  I love kraft paper and Babette's stuff is such great quality material.  Soooo . . . starting in the early part of January you'll find new cards and projects, and new challenges posted here from me as a Design Team member for The Kraft Journal/Kraft Outlet.  YAY!
     Besides me the team is made up of the following talented ladies.


     I hope you'll make plans to join us in this new endeavor.  More details will be coming in the future.
Happy Monday!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I am happy, thrilled, excited, elated...etc., etc., etc., to be working with YOU on yet another team Tracy... we're lucky to have you! :-)

Kristina said...

YEAH!!!!!!

Dana said...

So happy for you Tracy!! You will be a blessing to them I am sure!! I am off to check out the new place now!
Hope you had a blessed Christmas! Just checked out some of your last few postings since I've been away from Blogland since before Christmas Eve (I know.. gasp!!) Great projects as always!
Hugs~
Dana

Sarah said...

Congratulations, Tracy! So exciting for you! I'll have to check it out. Have a wonderful New Year!

Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats on your new DT position Tracy! Can't wait to see what you create :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Looking forward to working with you on this new venture, Tracy!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Tracy! You'll make a success out of it I'm sure!

Cheryl said...

Congrats!

Suzanne C said...

Congrats! Look forward to seeing what you create!

Kim Duran said...

I haven't yet told you congratulations on making the Kraft Journal design team. I will be playing along in the challenges and can't wait to see how you'll inspire us.