Monday, February 21, 2011

The Kraft Journal Challenge #7


     Bling is the word for this week's challenge at The Kraft Journal.  For my card I've used an image from A Day for Daisies and colored it with my Copic markers.  She just made me think "bling" when I saw her.  Bet she's got a drawer full of costume jewelry in that little dressing table.  :-) 
     The image is layered on Brown Kraft Cover Weight cardstock and Buff Ivory Cover Weight cardstock with a little Bazzill and Anna Griffin paper thrown in the mix.  The bling buckle was cut from Kraft Outlet Pre-cut Chipboard, covered in gold embossing powder and blinged up with some pink acrylic rhinestones.  It's "tied" onto the card with some 7 Gypsies Victoria Seam Binding.
     So break out all your fun little bling embellishments and some kraft cardstock or Kraft Outlet goodies and whip up a blingy card for this week's challenge at The Kraft Journal.  See ya there!
Blessings!


Supplies

Papers:  Kraft Outlet Brown Kraft Cover Weight cardstock and Buff Ivory Cover Weight cardstock, Kraft Outle pre-cut Chipboard, Bazzill, Anna Griffin, Gina K Designs Pure Luxury
Stamp:  A Day for Daisies "Powder Room"
Copics
            skin E00, E04, E11, E13
            clothing R00, R11, R20
            stool and table E31, E40, E41, Y28
            other B00, YG11, R00, R11, R22
Tools:  Nestabilities Lacey Squares (S4-295), Labels One (S4-161), Classic Ovals Large (S4-110), and Shapeabilities Ribbon Tag Trio Two (S4-234); EK Success Corner Rounder
Miscellaneous:  7 Gypsies Victoria Seam Binding, The Paper Studio Gemstones, Ranger Gold Embossing Powder, Versamark pad and pen, Brilliance Galaxy Gold Dew Drop ink, Sakura Gelly Roll Metallic Gold pen

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely image, it somehow made me think 'roaring twenties' immediately, also due to the colours I guess! Lovely card Tracy! Have a great day, hugs, Ira

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this. it's so clean and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiment treatment and the image... beautiful work as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! So classy and elegant! I like the softness of it! Thanks Tracy! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Tracy, that image is just perfect for BLING!! Great job as usual my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous.. I love that image.. And that sounds like such a fun challenge.. I love it when I can add a little bling to a project..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty!!! You did an amazing job matching your copics to your papers! So, do you have the coloring bug for real now?
    I used one of your flower techniques on one of my upcoming cards! I can't wait for you to see it!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the image! Who couldn't use a little pampering.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I enjoy reading your thoughts and opinions. OR . . . just say hello!