We have another wonderful sketch from our team mate Kim Duran this week at Papercraft Star. For my card I used a black card base matted with some 7 Gypsies designer paper. A second matted piece is in the center of the card as well as a banner sentiment. I printed the banner out on my computer and then stamped the sentiment. All three circle images are from the "Fabric Circles 065" digital sheet from our sponsor, The House Across the Bay.
We'd love to see what you can do with Kim's great sketch. Play along for your chance at some THATB goodies. You have until 6:00 a.m. EST Monday.
- Papers: 7 Gypsies Venice, Kraft Outlet Buff Ivory cardstock, Recollections, Kodak Photo paper
- Digital Image: The House Across the Bay "Fabric Circles 065"
- Stamp: Stampendous "Orchid Greetings"
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic N9 for pearls
- Tools: Martha Stewart Layered Arches edge punch
- Miscellaneous: The Paper Studio pearls, Offray ribbon