It's Super Dog to the rescue! :-) Isn't he cute! Super Dog is one of the new releases this week at A Day For Daisies. The actual name of the image is "Favortie Cape and you can find it along with the rest of the releases at the ADFD store.
This also starts a new challenge at the ADFD blog and the challenge is to use metal on your project. I've used some metal brads of the jewelry chain. I created my doggie tag out of oven bake clay and colored it with alcohol ink.
Hope you'll join in the fun! The challenge runs for two weeks. You have plenty of time to play and Tammy always offers a cute freebie so anyone can play.
I'd like to enter my little caped crusader into the following challenges:
Digi Doodle--anything goes
Forever Friends--animal plus anything goes
Moving Along with the Times--no girls allowed
Paper Crafting Journey--use a digi
Paper Shelter--anything goes
Simon Says Stamp--anything goes
Partytime Tuesdays--anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown--primary colors
Cards for Men--animals
Designed 2 Delight--cute critters
Have a SUPER weekend!
- Papers: Kraft Outlet Brown Kraft, Bazzill, The paper Studio, Copic X-Press It Blending card
- Stamp: A Day For Daisies "Favorite Cape"
- Ink: Copics, Ranger silver alcohol ink, Micron pen
- Tools: Martha Stewart Embossed Zigzag edge punch
- Miscellaneous: Recollections brads, jewelry chain from my stash, Scylpey Oven Bake clay