For my card I stamped the base mat of the card with a Ornate Background stamp and embossed it with gold embossing powder. The fan is made from vellum and I used a little digi image from Beccy's Place for the flowers on it. They're colored with Prismacolor pencils. For my focal point I used this cute little Asian lady image from Stretch 'n Bubbles. I paper pieced her using a Floral Fabric Domino THATB digital image. Her face and the umbrella are colored with Copics. The floral panel behind her is also a digital image from the Oriental backgrounds digital file.
We have a special guest with us this week, Ros Crawford. Make sure you check out her guest project! :-)
You can link up your "Thank You" projects by 6:00 a.m. EST on Monday.
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp--Thanksgiving/Thanks
Party Time Tuesdays--thanks, giving thanks, being thankful
Paper Sundaes--digital images
Sentimental Sundays--Thanksgiving, thank you + sentiment
Aud Sentiments--thank you or Thanksgiving
- Papers: Recollections, Kraft Outlet Translucent Vellum, Kodak Photo Paper, Copic X-Press It Blending card
- Digital Image: The House Across the Bay "Oriental Backgrounds (112)" and "Floral Fabric Dominoes (119)"
- Stamp: Stretch 'n Bubbles "Tooling", Beccy's Place "Blossom Branch", Stampabilities "Ornate Background"
- Ink: Copics, Prismacolor pencils, Brilliance Galaxy Gold Dew Drop, Versamark
- Misellaneous: Ranger Gold embossing powder, Recollectiions pearls, fiber from my stash