It's "Flourishes" week at Papercraft Star. I won a voucher to one of my favorite crafty supply stores, Simon Says Stamp, a while back and this cute little MFT flourish die was one of my item choices. I LOVE it!
My card is created on a base of Brown Kraft cardstock matted with black and cream. The image is from Just Inklined and I colored it with Prismacolor pencils and OMS. The edges are all inked with Vintage photo. I printed out the holly berry image from the "Christmas Squares 055" digital sheet from our sponsor, The House Across the Bay.
I cut it out with a 1" circle punch and layered it with three chipboard circle to give it some thickness and depth. I used a Brilliance Dew Drop in gold to edge the piece.
Hope you'll join us for this week challenge. You just might win some great digital sheets from our sponsor and/or one of our Top Spot awards. Link closes at 6:00 a.m. EST on Monday.
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Creative Craft Challenges--fancy edges
Lady Bug Crafts Ink--non traditional or distressed Christmas
Craft your passion--BINGO (pearls, free space, ribbon)
Heart Song Inspirations--embossing and three or more layers
Paper Playtime--anything goes, past or present project
The Catered Crop--recipe
- Stamps: girls, banners, farmer, crow
- Colors: pink/burgundy, green; jewel tone fall colors
- Theme: Christmas or Fall
- Inks: Distress Ink, markers
- Papers: stripes and polka dots, kraft
- Tools: sewing machine, die cuts, circle punch
- Embellishments: Fun Flock, seam binding, gemstones, glimmer mists, glitter, jingle bells, lace, buttons, burlap, twine, and cord
One Stitch at a Time--Christmas
Stamptacular Sunday--borders and frames
The Ribbon Girl--jingle all the way to Christmas
Catch the Bug--photo inspiration
Fussy and Fancy--black, border punch, bling
Jingle Belles--Christmas creatures
Wags 'n Whiskers--black with ribbon or pearls
- Papers: Kraft Outlet Brown Kraft, Recollections, Bazzill, Kodak Photo paper
- Digital Image: The House Across the Bay "Christmas Squares (055)
- Stamp: Just Inklined "Four Robins"
- Ink: Prismacolor pencils, Vintage Photo Distress ink, Brilliance Galaxy Gold Dew Drop
- Tools: Cuttlebug Textile embossing folder, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities Labels Eighteen, MFT Die-namics Fancy Flourish, EK Success 1" circle punch, EK Success Diamond lace edge punch
- Miscellaneous: Celebrate It ribbon, The Paper Studio pearls