Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A kiss and a peck!

     I'd say the picture says it all even without the sentiment.  LOL
     Our challenge this week at Papercraft Star is "Numbers".   I had a scrap of this cool My Mind's Eye paper with the number grid on it.  I think the love birds are playing Bingo.  See all those little circle markers in the background.  :-)  My sentiment was created from one of the vintage paper images in the Blank Backgrounds" digi sheet from our sponsor, The House Across the Bay.
     We have a very special guest with us this week, Sylvia Nelson.  So make sure you check out her great guest designer project.  :-)
     You can get your number project linked up by 6:00 a.m. EST on Monday for your chance at one of our top spots and prizes.
     Happy Wednesday!
 

Supplies 
  • Papers:  My Mind's Eye, Bazzill, Recollections, Kodak Photo paper
  • Digital Image:  The House Across the Bay "Blank Backgrounds (045)"
  • Stamp:  My Favorite Things "Love Birds"
  • Ink:  Copics, Vintage Photo Distress ink
  • Tools:  Nestabilities Standard Circles Large (S4-114) and Lacey Circles (S4-293), Cuttle bug embossing folder, Cuttlebug
  • Miscellaneous:  Kraft Outlet Earthy Hemp Cord, Michaels buttons, lace from my stash, small hang tag

11 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awesome, I love that embossed background and how you pair it with that numbers DP, so clever!!!!

heidy said...

Wow gorgeous card Tracy!
Hugs Heidy

Nancy said...

So sweet! Love the embossed circles! Great combination with the numbers! :o)

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable!! LOVE this card, Tracy! Such a fun image and such beautiful neutrals you've used. Love the number paper mixed with that embossed background. Super cute little tag, too. :)

Unknown said...

Such a cute card with cute images.. Love the background..

Marlies said...

A lovely sweet card Tracy, I love the cute little birds and the number background.
hugs, Marlies

FerrellGraph-x said...

I love how those cute little love birds pop with their color against the neutral backdrop! I think Blank Backgrounds is my favorite digi!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer

Sylvia said...

Such a cute, cute card, Tracy! I love what you did with your digi's. Thanks for asking me to be a guest for this challenge, I enjoyed it so much. Have a wonderful Thursday!

Sleepy Stamper said...

Awe Tracy this is so super cute! I'm so glad the blog is all better and you were able to share this little cutie with us. I can just see those little birdies taking a break from smooching to play a round of bingo! LOL

Anitra

Unknown said...

That is such a cute and super sweet take on the challenge Tracy, it has a vintage feel to it but the birds bring all the cuteness into it! Lovely card! Hugs, Ira

Regan said...

First off, love the title of your blog post.. too cute! The card is gorgeous! I love the embossing and inking on the background, the numbers paper is distressed and fabulous and the pop of the blue birds is wonderful. I love the lace, the button... EVERYTHING! Fantastic work!