Our challenge this week at Papercraft Star is "Numbers". I had a scrap of this cool My Mind's Eye paper with the number grid on it. I think the love birds are playing Bingo. See all those little circle markers in the background. :-) My sentiment was created from one of the vintage paper images in the Blank Backgrounds" digi sheet from our sponsor, The House Across the Bay.
Sylvia Nelson. So make sure you check out her great guest designer project. :-)
You can get your number project linked up by 6:00 a.m. EST on Monday for your chance at one of our top spots and prizes.
- Papers: My Mind's Eye, Bazzill, Recollections, Kodak Photo paper
- Digital Image: The House Across the Bay "Blank Backgrounds (045)"
- Stamp: My Favorite Things "Love Birds"
- Ink: Copics, Vintage Photo Distress ink
- Tools: Nestabilities Standard Circles Large (S4-114) and Lacey Circles (S4-293), Cuttle bug embossing folder, Cuttlebug
- Miscellaneous: Kraft Outlet Earthy Hemp Cord, Michaels buttons, lace from my stash, small hang tag