My card has a base of Brown Kraft cardstock and I used some Lily Bee Design Christmas paper for the top panel. The bottom panel is a piece of Red Pepper Classic Columns paper that I won from The Paper Temptress. It's hard to see in the photo but it has an embossed column pattern on it. The image was colored with distress inks. Here's a close up of it so you can see the glitter and flocking I used on it better.
The House Across the Bay that we give away each week at Papercraft Star. It was a black and white line drawing and I used more distress ink to color it.
We'd love to see what you can create with our sketch this week. A first and second place prize is available from our sponsor, THATB. You have until 6:00 a.m. EST on Monday to get linked up.
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Going Grey with Scrap-Creations--Christmas
The Ribbon Carousel--kraft, red, brown plus spooled items(thread, hemp cord)
Craft Your Passion--tis the season
Heart Song Inspirations--banner and/or buttons
Hooked on Craft--winter wonderland
Stamp with Fun--stitching, real or faux
The Outlawz Greetings Challenge--anything goes +sentimentAddicted to Stamps--Christmas card
Fashionable Stamping Challenges--I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Stamptacular Sundays--anything Christmas
Craft Your Days Away--buttons or bows
Phindy's Place--a sprinkling of snow
Last day of November! Christmas here we come!
- Paper: Kraft Outlet Brown Kraft, Paper Temptress Red Pepper Classic Columns, Strathmore 90 lb watercolor paper
- Stamp: Giordano Studio Stamps "Friends"
- Ink: Distress inks, Brilliance Galaxy Gold Dew Drop, Marvy Uchida white gel pen
- Tools: Nestabilities Standard Circles Large (S4-114) and Classic Scalloped Circles Large (S4-124), sewing machine
- Miscellaneous: Michaels buttons, Crafters Square hemp cord, Studio 18 Flocking, glitter from my stash