I was lucky enough to win this beautiful stamp a while back on the AMAZING Bev Rochester's blog. Her work with Lili of the Valley stamps is out of this world gorgeous.
When I saw that the new challenge for the Color challenge group at The Outlawz was silver, white and celestial blue, this stamp was the first thought that popped in my head. So I dug it out for its initial inking and I was off. This is another for fun card. Actually, its another "I need more Christmas cards!" card. LOL
The base is a pretty Bazzill color called Whirlpool. The mat is plain white cardstock that I ran through the Textile embossing folder. The DP's are from MME and the image is done in Distress inks. I couldn't get the card to photograph too well. My light box was reflecting everything off all of that shiny silver and it made her dress looked more washed out than it is. The stars are done in glitter and her wings are covered in Diamond Stickles.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge--anything Christmassy
Creative Belli-winter and Christmas
Divas by Design--anything goes
Flutter By Wednesday--open challenge plus angel, fairy or butterfly
Creative Card Crew--tis the season
The Stamping Boutique--non traditions Christmas colors
Tuesday Throwdown--celebrate the season
Craft Your Passion--anything goes plus glitter
The Crafty Bloggers Network--shades of winter
Incy Wincy Designs--non traditional Christmas colors
Seems a Little Sketchy--sketch
Addicted to Stamps--Christmas card
Let's Ink It Up--Christmas
Stampin' Sisters in Christ--use an angel
Sugar Creek Hollow--non traditional Christmas colors
Fairy Fun Fridays--use white and something blue
Wags 'n Whiskers--snow angels
Have a fabulous week!
- Papers: My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Portabello Road, Bazzill, Georgia Pacific, Strathmore 90 lb. watercolor paper
- Stamp: Lili of the Valley "Angelic Candle", Papertrey Ink "Mixed Messages"
- Ink: Distress inks, Brilliance Starlite Silver Dew Drop, BG01 Copic for pearls
- Tools: Martha Stewart Holly punch, Cuttlebug and Textile embossing folder
- Miscellaneous: Dritz Cheesecloth, The Paper Studio pearls, Kraft Outlet White Round Metal Edge tag, Diamond Stickles, silver glitter from my stash, Celebrate It ribbon and trim