This card was made using another image from the December Kit Club release from A Day For Daisies. I just love Tammy's vintage images. Can't you just hear this little line of misses singing a fun little nursery rhyme.
I used papers from Basic Grey's Picadilly collection and colored the image with Copics.
There won't be a new regular release this week since Tammy's giving us a little holiday break, but I'll be back next Friday with something new.
I can't believe 2012 is already here!
If you love Tammy's images as much as I do and would like to either add more to your collection or try them out for the first time, don't forget to enter the drawing for my blog candy. It ends on New Year's Eve and there are TWO gift certificates from A Day For Daisies up for grabs as well as some awesome kraft products from Kraft Outlet.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
I Brake For Stamps--vintage
Simon Says Stamp--anything goes
Party Time Tuesdays--anything goes
Top Tip Tuesday--anything goes
Make It Monday--anything goes
Stamp and Create--vintage
The Outlawz Greeting Card Challenge--anything goes
Creative Inspirations Paint--anything goes
Basic Grey--anything goes
Happy New Year to come!
- Papers: Basic Grey Picadilly, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: A Day For Daisies "Five Vintage Darlings"
- Ink: Copics, Vintage Photo Distress ink
- Tools: Nestabilities Lacey Circles (S4-) and Labels Eight (S5-019), Martha Stewart Rose Leaf punch
- Miscellaneous: The Paper Studio pearls, Recollections rose, Yellow Stickles, lace and stamens from my stash