(Please check the previous post for the card I posted for the regular
challenge this week at Inky Impressions)
Jackie, the DT leader for Inky Impressions has invited me to join in with the other Inkettes for the Inky Impressions Blog Hop that starts today. There will be lots of great brand new inspiration projects for you to ooh and aah over using three brand new release rubber stamps from Inky Impressions: Chatterbox Lili, Teary Eyed Lili, and TuTu Cute Lili .
So join in the hop and be sure to comment at each stop along the way because one lucky winner will win this amazing prize package! It includes:
- Winner's choice of 1 of the 3 New Releases--Chatterbox LiLi Rubber Stamp, Tu-Tu Cute LiLi Rubber Stamp, or Teary Eyed LiLi Rubber Stamp
- Angelica's Bunny Rubber Stamp
- LiLi's Slumber Party Rubber Stamp
- 3 Sentiment Rubber Stamps: My place or yours, Bring your jammies, and Uh-Oh Spaghetti Oh's
- Padded Butterfly Trim in 3 colors: Bright Pink, Turquoise, and Lime Green
- 4 packs of Inky Pearls in Bright Pink, Lime Green, Turquoise and Tangerine
- 4 packs of silver charms- Butterflies, Flowers, Dragonflies, Cute Little purses
- 1 pack of beautiful silver flower centers
- 1 pack of Inky Dinky Drops in Clear
- 2 packs of Inky 6mm brads in Bright Pink and Light Green
That's a lot of cool goodies! You have until Saturday January 14th to comment and be eligible for these fantastic prizes.
You should have arrived here from Tanya's Blog, if so you are in the right place. If not, we kicked things off at the Inky Inspirational Blog, so if you haven’t been there already be sure to head back so you don’t miss out on any of the fun.
I've used Chatterbox Lili for my card. Isn't she a cutie! I broke out a new Kaisercraft paper pad I recently bought and colored her to match. The sentiment comes with the stamp and is perfect for a pick me up card for a friend. :-) I used Copics to color Lili.
Hope you enjoyed my card. There's lots more great inspiration using these adorable stamps so don't miss out. Be sure to head on over to Tracy's Blog and see what shey created for today. It's sure to be amazing!
- Paper: Kaisercraft, Bazzill, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Inky Impressions "Chatterbox Lili"
- Ink: Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black, Shabby Shutters Distress ink
- Tools: Nestabilites Standard Circles large (S4-114) and Classic Scalloped Circles Large (S4-124), Stamp-a-ma-jig, Crop-a-dile
- Miscellaneous: Recollections brads and roses, Prima flowers, Purple Stickles