This card was made using another of the images from the January Club Kit from A Day For Daisies. The image is called "Birdie Bride" and I've colored her and her little friends with Copics. I think she makes a cute birthday card too. Although I'm pretty happy with the image itself, I'm on the fence about the design. I tried using paper with a little bolder colors than I usually do and that seems to affect my ability to put a card together for some reason. I lean more towards the muted colors usually and am pretty comfortable there, kind of like those old wore out sweats that you just can't give up no matter how ratty they are. Comfort is comfort. :-) It could have been worse I suppose. LOL
You can find all the info about Tammy's Club Kit here. Be on the lookout tomorrow for another ADFD card from me with one of this weeks new release images and a brand new challenge. You can also join in the fun at the CDAC, PCP, and CC ning sites where Tammy has set up ADFD groups. You can share your ADFD creations with us there.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Party Time Tuesdays--Happy Birthday
Creative Inspirations Paint--birthdays
The Ribbon Girls--pink and blue
Mark's Finest Papers--use border punches
Be blessed and CELEBRATE TODAY!
- Papers: Kaisercraft, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamps: A Day For Daisies "Birdie Bride", Papertrey Ink "Mixed Messages"
- Ink: Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black, Vintage Pink Glimmer Mist
- Tools: Nestabilities Classic Ovals Large (S4-110), Classic Scalloped Ovals Large (S4-124), and Classic Squares Large (S4-126), EK Success Corner Rounder and Dotted Scallop edge punch, Martha Stewart Floral Vine Deep edge punch
- Miscellaneous: Prima bling flowers, Recollections pearls, Hug Snug Seam Binding, acrylic rhinestones, Diamond Stickles